Our Membership Policies
Active Mind Body Cancellation, Refund and Membership Policies
Please read our membership policies carefully prior to purchasing.
We recommend you pre-book your classes through our website or through our App. Online booking opens 7 days prior to classes. If you have been put onto the waitlist, please make sure your remind/send confirmation is on and active through your App or website login. This way you will get an email or text to advise you have made it to the class. You can still check through your App or through the website as well. If you do not wish to wait or wake up early to see if you got into the class please remove yourself from the waitlist.
Cancelling Classes, Private Sessions and Semi Private
If you have book into a class and are unable to attend the class you must cancel, please note 5.30am, 6am and 6.30 am classes must be cancelled 8 hours before the class and the rest are 2 hours before the class. If you fail to cancel within this time you will be penalised.
Private Sessions, must give 8 hours notice in writing via email firstname.lastname@example.org or text message 0401 793 619
Semi Private Group Sessions and AMB Squad Training, must give 4 hours notice. Cancellations are via the Mindbody App or the website. AMB Squad is through a phone or email.
Intro Offers are only allowed one no show/late cancellation, if you have another after this the system will immediately lock you out of booking for 14 days or the remainder of your pass.
Class Packs and Intro Offer
Class Pack: Gives you access to the number of classes purchased, to selected classes. Valid for 6 or 12 months from the date of purchase, it is non-refundable and non-transferable. If you do not turn up or late cancel this is still counted as used. Please cancel in the early time frame to avoid this from happening.
Intro Offer: Gives you 10 days unlimited access to Barre, Yoga, Mat Pilates and Reformer Pilates classes. Pass is activated on the date you first attend. Valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, it is non-refundable and non-transferable. While we may extend the validity of your pass if difficult circumstances arise, we are under no obligation to do so. Please email email@example.com to discuss.
- Payments are debited from your nominated account fortnightly.
- The contract is for a minimum period of 8 fortnightly payments (16 weeks). After the minimum contract period is reached, debits will continue to be debited unless you email to cancel them with 14 days notice, any payments due within the 14 days will be debited and you will have a further two weeks to use the studio.
- All requests for adjustments, suspensions must be emailed 7 days in advance. The minimum suspension period is 14 days and the maximum is 6 weeks, anything longer needs a doctors certificate.
- Correspondence and account adjustments should be email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any declined direct debit transactions will incur a fee of up a $15.00 fee from Ezidebit. Any declined credit card transactions will incur a $15.00, which will be added to you fortnightly payment by AMB.
Any purchases of products or services for Active Mind Body through our front desk, website or Mindbody app are non -refundable, Active Mind Body may in it’s sole discretion grant refunds without prejudicing any of its rights.