Active Mind Body Cancellation & Refund Policy
As class sizes are limited, we highly recommend you pre-book online, especially for popular or peak time classes. Online booking open 48 hours prior to class and our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend.
If you book into class and are unable to attend, please cancel early at least 2 hours before class is due to start. You can do so on your App, online or call the studio. If you fail to do so you will incur penalties.
Due to our Reformer Pilates & Barre Classes being so popular we all need you to cancel early.
Reformer Pilates & Barre classes must be cancelled at least 2 hours prior to the beginning of the class, 6am classes need to be cancelled by 10am the evening before. If you fail to cancel within this time you will be penalised. After the second no show, you will NOT be allowed to book any classes for 30 days. Only attend by Dropping In.
10 Class Passes and Intro Passes
10 Class Pass: Gives you access to 10 classes to selected classes. Valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Intro Pass: Gives you 21 days unlimited access to classes in the studio. Pass is activated on the date you first attend. Valid for one year from the date of purchase, it is non-refundable and non-transferable. While we may extend the validity of your pass if difficult circumstances arise, we are under no obligation to do so. Please email email@example.com to discuss.
- Payments are debited from your debit account or credit card fortnightly.
- The contract is for a minimum period of 8 fortnightly payments. After the minimum contract period is reached, debits will continue unless you specifically email to cancel them.
- All requests for adjustments, suspensions and cancellations must be emailed 7 days in advance. The minimum suspension period is 14 days.
- Correspondence and account adjustments should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any declined transactions will incur a $11.90 fee from Ezidebit