Our Membership Policies
Active Mind Body Membership, Cancellation & Refund Policy
We recommend you pre-book your classes through our website or through our App. Online booking opens 48 hours prior to classes. If you have been put onto the waitlist, please make sure your remind/send confirmation is on and active through your App or website login. This way you will get an email or text to advise you have made it to the class. You can still check through your App or through the website as well. If you do not wish to wait or wake up early to see if you got into the class please remove yourself from the waitlist.
If you book into a class and are unable to attend the class you must cancel it, 5.30am, 6am and 6.30 am classes must be cancelled 8 hours before the class and the rest are 2 hours before the class. If you fail to cancel within this time you will be penalised.
Intro Offers are only allowed one no show/late cancellation, if you have another after this the system will immediately lock you out of booking for 14 days or the remainder of your pass.
Class Packs and Intro Offer
Class Pack: Gives you access to the number of classes purchased, to selected classes. Valid for 6 or 12 months from the date of purchase, it is non-refundable and non-transferable. If you do not turn up or late cancel this is still counted as used. Please cancel in the early time frame to avoid this from happening.
Intro Offer: Gives you 10 days unlimited access to Barre, Yoga, Mat Pilates and 3 x Reformer Pilates classes. Pass is activated on the date you first attend. Valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, it is non-refundable and non-transferable. While we may extend the validity of your pass if difficult circumstances arise, we are under no obligation to do so. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Payments are debited from your debit account or credit card fortnightly.
- 3 Reformer Classes and 3 of either Barre, Yoga, Mat Pilates or Meditation, per week. An extra Add On Class is $15 for Reformers or $10 for either Barre, Yoga, Mat Pilates or Meditation. If you no show or late cancel this is still counted as one of those classes.
- The contract is for a minimum period of 8 fortnightly payments. After the minimum contract period is reached, debits will continue unless you specifically email to cancel them.
- All requests for adjustments, suspensions and cancellations must be emailed 7 days in advance. The minimum suspension period is 14 days and the maximum is 6 weeks, anything longer needs a doctors certificate.
- Correspondence and account adjustments should be emailed to email@example.com
- Any declined transactions will incur a $11.90 fee from Ezidebit